Love is… Accepting the other person just the way they are… and not trying to change them to be something else. Love is appreciating differences as well as similarities. We offer you the best Tagalog Relationship Quotes. Read below!
1. True love isn’t only based on the things that two people go through together, but it is also based on how real and how hard two people work at loving each other.
True love isn’t only based on the things that two people go through together, but it is also based on how real and how hard two people work at loving each other. Love is a difficult emotion for many to handle because though it is easy to fall in love with someone, it is very hard to maintain that love for the rest of a couple’s lifetime.
2. Pumasok ka sa relasyon kapag handa ka na, Hindi para may maipakita kang may kapalit na siya.
We fall in love without ever actually being in love. “Falling into infatuation” would be more fitting terminology, but not quite as poetic. How many people do you know who “relationship jump?” They go from one relationship immediately into another without really mourning the loss of the last relationship – or even thinking through the mistakes they previously made. It’s like they think being alone is a disease that must be avoided at all costs, even if it means picking the wrong person again.
3. In LOVE, you have to GIVE and TAKE. Di pwedeng ikaw yung bigay ng bigay at kuha ng kuha. Kasi ang true love ‘di selfish.
Every relationship needs give and take between two people to truly be a relationship. The term “give and take” is not new. It’s a simple idea that says that to have a productive and satisfying relationship you can’t just do all the taking or all the giving all the time. One-sided relationships have a devastating effect on your self-esteem.
4. Find a heart that will love you at your worst, and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
If we are really going to love someone we have to be willing to love with no conditions, and love even when a person is at their worst. Loving someone when it doesn’t seem as though they really deserve it is an attribute that you have to search high and low to find in these days. Not everyone will hold you at your weakest, and not all hearts will love you at your worst, but when you find someone that will be sure to hold on dearly to a soul this special!
5. Dun ka sa taong binibigyan ka ng halaga kahit hindi mo hilingin.
Find someone who knows your worth more than you do. If the person you are with today don’t know your worth, realize that it’s okay because they aren’t meant for you anyway. All that matters is that you know your worth and what’s best for you.
6. Wag kang magmakaawa sa taong hindi ka mahal, nagpapakatanga ka na, sinasaktan mo pa sarili mo.
Everyone wants to be loved without having to ask for it! If you feel yourself starting to yearn attention and begging for love then something may be severely wrong in your relationship. The problem most likely doesn’t rely in the dynamic of the whole relationship, but instead more in the individual participants of the relationship.