Best friends are the ones who are willing to be there for you whenever you’re down, always got your back, someone to tell secrets to, understands you, and be yourself with. Read our collection of Tagalog Bestfriend quotes.
1. Bestfriend: Isang taong handang makinig sayo kahit alam nyang matigas ang ulo mo.
Even if you’re hard headed, your best friend is always there to listen. She’s a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen, and a heart to comfort. Through your ups and down your best friend is always there for you. She helps you in your times of need and never tells your secrets. They are like angels.
2. Ang tunay na kaibigan ay di ka kayang saktan kahit kailanman at higit sa lahat ay handa kang tulungan.
Best friends are those who make your problems their problems too, just so you don’t have to go through them alone. Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems; look for someone who will face them with you.
3. Bestfriend: Yung laging nandyan kapag iniwan ka ng taong akala mong magpapasaya sayo habangbuhay.
A person who truly knows and loves you – a best friend – is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believes the smile on your face. An incredible thing happens when we pay close attention to each other. We help each other heal, sometimes before we even hurt.
4. Ang pagkakaibigan hindi nasusukat sa haba ng pinagsamahan kundi sa mga panahong hinding hindi ka iiwan kapag kailangan.
Friendship is not measured on how long you’ve been together; not on how much you’ve given or received; not on how many times you’ve helped each other. It is on how you value one another.
5. Bestfriend: Alam na alam kung paano ka sisirain, pero hinding-hindi nya gagawin.
The people who stick by you at your worst, deserve to enjoy being with you at your best. In fact, the best thing about the toughest days of your life is that you get to see who your true friends really are. The people truly worthy of “best friend” status are the ones that help you through hard times, and laugh with you after the hard times pass.
6. Bestfriends are the ones who have nice things to say about your back.
Only the truest of people will be the ones that speak highly of you behind your back, instead of speaking negatively against. A real friend is someone who sees your flaws and your weaknesses, and is committed to helping you make these weaknesses your strengths. A true friend doesn’t much speak behind your back in the first place, and when they do so, they only speak of you out of love, even when someone is insisting that they spew hate.