Love is a thing, well, it’s kind of like quicksand: The more you are in it, the deeper you sink. And when it hits you, you’ve just got to fall. Let’s talk about love. Read our compilation of Tagalog Love Quotes below.
1. Mahirap sumugal sa isang bagay na alam mong sa umpisa palang, talo kana.
It was indeed hard risking something you know from the start that you have a little chances of winning. But just remember that you’ll never know if you wouldn’t try. So, if you’re brave enough, go on. Take chances but just be prepared whatever the outcome.
2. Huwag kang maghabol sa taong hindi ka mahal. Ipinanganak kang tao, hindi aso.
Stop chasing people who ignore you and get with people who adore you. Go where your celebrated not tolerated…get in where you fit in! If you want to attract a wonderful, loving partner who treats you the way you want to be treated, you will do that when you love yourself and treat yourself with respect, kindness and love. So stop running after someone else. Choose you. Pick you. Chase you.
3. Kung may taong nanghuhusga sa’yo, hayaan mo sila. Hindi mo naman obligasyon na ipaliwanag sa kanila kung ano ka talaga.
When we choose to let the opinions of others matter too much to us, then we are choosing to let their opinions consume us. Instead of living your life worried about what others may think or feel about what you are doing, live your life to the best of your ability, with the things that are in your heart and not someone else’s heart.
4. Kung hindi ka pa sigurado, wag ka munang mangako. At kung hindi mo pa kayang manindigan, wag ka munang magparamdam.
If you’re still unsure of what you feel, never take the risk of confessing it to someone. What if it’s not real love? Just some sort of crush or infatuation that can easily washed-out in time? You’ll going to hurt that person for sure in the long run. And it’s gonna hurt more if he/she had fallen in love with you.
5. Ang sakit kapag yung taong mahal mo walang pake sa nararamdaman mo.
Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone that doesn’t think about us for a second. It hurts to realize that the people you thought you’d love for your whole life don’t love you as much as you thought they did and can do without you as if they never knew you at all. They never cared since then. If you dare to love someone, you must dare to take the risk that the person may leave you.
6. Kung magpapakatanga ka lang din, dun nalang sa taong mahal ka. Hndi sa taong mahal mo nga, wala namang ibang ginawa kundi ang saktan ka.
Being with someone who doesn’t love you isn’t called loyalty, it’s called stupidity. Don’t be a martyr one. If he doesn’t love you, don’t push yourself anymore. You’re wasting your time on the wrong person. Don’t be someone’s down-time, spare-time, part-time or sometime. If they can’t be there for you all the time, they’re not even worth your time.