Best Love Quotes from the Book “The Seven Laws of Love”
1. Holding a grudge doesn’t make you strong; it makes you bitter. Forgiving
Doesn’t make you weel; it sets you free.
2. Bitterness and love can’t live together in the same heart. Each day, we must
decide which one gets to stay.
3. When you say ‘I love you’ to someone, you aren’t just expressing your
current feelings; you are making a promise of commitment for your shared future.
Love, by its very nature, is always rooted in rock-solid commitment.
4. Lifelong love isn’t the result of compatibility. It’s the result of
5. You don’t have to trust someone in order to forgive them, but you do have to
forgive them in order to make trust possible again.
6. Loving someone doesn’t mean you agree with everything they do. It means that
your commitment to them is bigger than their differences and flaws.
7. Honesty is the first step towards intimacy. Every healthy relationship is
built on a foundation of trust.
8. Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat them the way God treats you.
9. Love unlovable people, because we have all been unlovable at times. People
usually need love the most in those moments when they deserve it least.
10. Love is an unconditional commitment to selflessly serve, truthfully
communicate, fearlessly protect, gracefully forgive, compassionately heal,
and enduringly reamin in relationship with and for the sake of another.
(Visited 418 times, 1 visits today)